ITDP has been working in Mexico since 2006, giving support to cities which promote sustainable and equitable transport systems and improve the quality of life of their citizens.
ITDP has presence in 6 cities in Mexico: Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey, Puebla & Queretaro. Its work includes developing efficient bike infrastructure and public bike systems, Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) planning and optimization, parking policy reform, and city revitalization.
ITDP also works to influence transport policy on the city level, partnering with local institutions, city governments, and civil society.
- Nominate Your City for the 2019 Sustainable Transport Award
- ITDP’s Marianely Patlán Selected for C40’s Women4Climate Program
- Making the Case for Road Safety: A Tale of Three Cities
- The TOD Standard v. 3.0: Building Inclusive and Sustainable Cities for Generations to Come
- Groundbreaking Road Safety Act Introduced in Mexico