Access For All Series
About the Series
The “Access for All” series distills common messages of inclusion, equity, and access for everyone to achieve equitable sustainable urban mobility. Each paper and related resources explore how transport systems have failed to account for diverse mobility patterns. This series provides recommendations for key stakeholders from civil society, subnational authorities, donor organizations, and national governments on advancing inclusive, transit-oriented development policies.
Our first, second, and third editions, as well as related infographics and webinars, are now available:
- Access and Gender
- Access and Babies, Toddlers, and Their Caregivers
- Access & Persons with Disabilities in Urban Areas
- Access for All: Access & Safety – coming soon!
Follow ITDP for future editions that will address issues with road safety, personal safety, and beyond!
- Access for All: Access & Gender
- Access for All: Access & Babies, Toddlers, and Their Caregivers
- Complete Neighborhoods for Babies, Toddlers, and Their Caregivers
- Access for All: Access & Persons with Disabilities in Urban Areas
Webinars and Conversations
- 15 Minute Neighborhoods: Well-Being of Babies, Toddlers, and Their Caregivers
- 10 Minute Public Transport for Mobility Needs Near and Far
- Designing Inclusive Mobility for People with Disabilities
- Twitter Space conversation on Resilient, Accessible Cities for All
- Principles for Complete Neighborhoods for Babies, Toddlers, and Caregivers
- 15 Minute Neighborhoods: Meeting the Needs of Babies, Toddlers, and Caregivers
- A Bus System That Is More Sensitive to Early Childhood
ITDP Learning Hub
- Mobility and Access: Babies, Toddlers, and Caregivers Self-Guided Course