In this vibrant issue of the Sustainable Transport magazine, we look forward to new leadership at ITDP, dive even deeper into the topic of women’s access to transit, explore progress and change in Fortaleza, learn about how transportation and early childhood development intersect, and much more!
- Letter from the CEO: New ITDP Leadership Embraces Old Values and New Opportunities
- The Effects of Transportation on Early Childhood Development
- Fortaleza’s Progress Shows that Change is Still Possible in Brazil
- Bucheon City Goes from a Car-Centric City to a People-Friendly Vision
- In Cairo, ITDP Works to Improve Transport Access for Women
- America, The Netherlands, and Oil Crisis: 50 Years Later
- Frequency is Freedom
- Scooters, E-bikes, Rideshares, and More: Learning from Dockless Bikeshare
- On Mexico City’s Buses, a Little Technology Goes a Long Way
- MOBILIZE Dar es Salaam
- In Jakarta’s Urban Villages, Women Are Moving Mobility Forward
- “Women-only” Transport: A “Solution” To What End?
- As Cities in the US and Europe Explore Electrification, China is Taking the Lead
- Transforming Streets in Sao Paulo
- From the Narrow Lanes of Agra to the BRT Lanes of Pune: 20 Years of the ITDP India Program
- New Resources from ITDP
You must be logged in to post a comment.