About the Series
In an effort to provide a more digestible and user-friendly way to navigate the guide, we held a webinar on each volume of our BRT Planning Guide– the most comprehensive resource for planning a bus rapid transit (BRT) system, beginning with project preparation all the way through to implementation. On this page you will find links to all past webinar recordings.
What is Bus Rapid Transit?
- BRT Planning 101 with Aimee Gauthier
- BRT Planning 201: Service Planning with Walter Hook
- BRT Planning 301: Communications with Carlos Felipe Pardo
- BRT Planning 401: Infrastructure and Design with Andre Frieslaar
- BRT Planning 501: Integration with Chris Kost
- BRT Planning 601: Business Plans with Walter Hook
- BRT Planning 701: Technology with Giorgio Ambrosino and Saverio Gini